We are proud to announce that Apache ManifoldCF 2.7 was released just some days ago.
The most important improvements included in this new release are the following:
- A brand new user interface
- Microsoft SharePoint 2016 support
- Improvements for these connectors: DropBox, JCIFS, Web, LDAP, Documentum, Email, Slack, Kafka, Solr, CMIS, GridFS, Confluence
This version includes a total of 40 improvements and resolved issues.
New user interface
I would like to thank all the members in the ManifoldCF community and for this release with a special thank to Kishore Kumar for his huge contribution on the new user interface. Great job!
Below you can take a look at the new ManifoldCF UX:
Microsoft SharePoint 2016
We have invested a lot of time and effort for aligning each new SharePoint release with ManifoldCF and, without receiving external support, we have achieved with success also this new release.
I would like to remind that ManifoldCF fully supports SharePoint in this ways:
- You can read contents from your SharePoint repositories for managing your search indexes using the SharePoint or the CMIS repository connector
- You can read authorities for generating access tokens and permissions in your search server in two different ways: using the native or using the SharePoint Active Directory authority connector
For more details about the SharePoint connectors please see the ManifoldCF documentation.