We are proud to announce that Apache ManifoldCF 2.3 is released!
This new release includes the following improvements:
- A new Apache Kafka output connector
- A new Amazon S3 repository connector
- CMIS upgraded with OpenCMIS 0.13.0 and added the support for indexing all the content properties
- Alfresco Web Scripts connector upgraded with the new Alfresco Indexer
- Added the support for LDAPS
- Tika upgraded to 1.10
- JUnit upgraded to 4.12
- Bugfixes for these connectors: Solr, Email, Documentum, Confluence
I would like to thank all the guys involved in the project.
For this specific release I would also like to thank Christian Tiralosi, Deanna Delapasse, Elisa Croci and Francesco Fornasari for their contribution with a patch for the CMIS Connector.
For more information about all the resolved issues please see the issue tracker.
Again, if you would like to contribute on this project please don't hesitate to contact me directly or post a message in our dev mailing list, feel free to contact us for any questions about the project or if you want to know how to contribute ;)
For more information about the project please see http://manifoldcf.apache.org/.