My name is Piergiorgio Lucidi and welcome to my website!
I'm an Open Source enthusiast grown up playing videogames and programming with Commodore 64 and AMIGA computers. Later I started to approach to the PC DOS and Windows and finally to Linux.
I work every day integrating and extending ECM and WCM applications as an Open Source ECM Specialist at Sourcesense. For this same role I'm also a Certified Alfresco Trainer, Recognized Alfresco Developer and Certified Alfresco Engineer.
My experience in programming and development was built thanks to the Open Source communities that helped me a lot, that's why I decided to contribute in some Open Source projects in the JBoss Community for portals and then in the Apache Software Foundation.
I'm also a musician, I started to play guitar at the age of sixteen with passion after a lot of listening Jazz and Blues music, now I'm one of the co-founder of the Jazz/Fusion band LOB Tech Tones.
I work at Sourcesense with the following roles:
- Open Source ECM Specialist / Architect
- Mentor of the ECM Team
- Certified Alfresco Trainer
- Alfresco Recognized Developer
- Alfresco Certified Engineer (License XDAC59)
- Adobe CQ5 Certified Developer
- Crafter Developer
I work on content management and system integration applications. I work mainly on Alfresco ECM and JBoss Portal for portal solutions.
I also contribute at these company with the following roles:
- Community Member at AIIM
- Committer at The Apache Software Foundation:
- Project Leader at JBoss for the following projects:
- Committer at JBoss for projects dedicated to JBoss Portal:
- Author, Technical Reviewer and Affiliate Partner at Packt Publishing
- Editor at HTML.it for oneOpenSource commercial italian blog
I'm an open source enthusiast, Creative Commons Supporter, and I'm trying to expand open culture joining barcamps and open events.